Botanical Name: Santalum Album
Seeds’ count/Kg : 6000-6500 pieces
Viability: 1 Year
Germination Percentage: 70 – 75 %
Harvesting Time: December to January
White sandalwood is one of the most valuable plant species. The seeds of the plants are round in shape as seen in the picture. Seed treatment is required before placing the seeds for germination. The seeds usually take 50 to 65 days to germinate. We provide always good quality, viable seeds.
- Mix 5ml Humic acid in one liter of water.
- Soak the seeds for atleast 48 hours in that water.
- Then place the seeds either on soil or sand and cover it with that medium.
- Sprinkle water whenver required.
- Keep the pot on semi-shade area where light is enough.